Download the Green Apprenticeship application form HERE.
Download the Summer Eco Experience application form HERE.
Peace, Justice & the Environment Academic Semester application form HERE
Fees and Dates of the Center for Creative Ecology Programs
Extreme Green Apprenticeship- Permaculture Design and Training - $2,350
- 9 April 2013 to 8 May 2013
- 29 December 2013 to 24 January 2014
Intensive Green Apprenticeship - Permaculture Design and Training - $3,150
- 9 April 2013 to 31 May 2013
- 20 August 2013 to 15 October 2013
4-month Peace, Justice and the Environment Academic Semester (Living Routes and Masa Affiliated)
Includes 16 university credits. Click here for more information and to apply.
- Fall semester: 19 August 2013 to 19 December 2013
- Spring semester: 29 January 2014 to 29 May 2014
Summer Eco Experience -$350 for two week minimum, $25 for each additional day.
- 15 June 2013 to 15 August 2013
- Two week hands-on opportunity for folk interested in the design, building and running of sustainable communities that link together ecological, social, economical and spiritual aspects into a unified whole. Read more…
Internships at the Lotan Center for Creative Ecology
To apply please contact:
Green Apprenticeship and Academic Semester Program Details
Cost includes housing in the EcoCampus, full board, tuition, trips, processing fees, and educational support materials provided to each student.
Special thanks to Hazon for continued partnership and development funds for the Green Apprenticeship.
Support for the Green Apprenticeship Program including seed money for the building of housing for program participants has been generously provided by the Kibbutz Representatives Charitable Foundation
THE CENTER | THE PROGRAM | THE TEAM | APPLICATION INFO | ECOCAMPUS NEIGHBORHOOD | VIDEO
Contact Lotan Center for Creative Ecology
Tel: +972 8 6356811; +972 8 6356935; +972 54 9799024
Toll free (while in Israel): 1800 2000 75